Start is ….
- The beginning of something new.
- The beginning of something you must do.
- You are half way done.
- An inspiration triggered by a person, an event.
You Start something ….
- to achieve a goal, you will feel good about that.
- to help a person, you will be rewarded for that.
- to learn a new craft, so you can teach it to others.
- to improve yourself, so you can gain from that.
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
Start is a simple word, but it can mean a lot. People seems to have difficulties to start with something. They are afraid of the unknown. The unknown is something risky, but the unknown can be an opportunity too. If you start and fail, learn from it. Start over. Never be afraid to start over, It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
“Start asking questions” to get to the root of the problem. You obtain information that you are right. Or that you are wrong.
If you’re not sure where to start, start anyway. Start and keep on going.
It is not too early to start, it is not too late to start, just start and be AWESOME. Start and don’t look back.
And know one thing ……. To start is to finish. Tell how many things you’ve finished, not how many you’ve started.
When is it time to start new things? Does not matter, just do it. Just start.